Friday, 10 May 2013

So inspiring!

On Pinterest the other day I saw some quotes that I thought may really help you if you are going through a difficult time - they certianly helped me! So I thought I'd share them with you!

So true - you need to thank God regardless of circumstances, often He uses the trials to grow you most!
Liked this one - a good excuse! :P


Let the Lord be your master - not whatever causes you to worry!


So true - a lady who has cancer but still praises God and gives thanks to Him is such an amazing witness to those around her!



So true: the more you think of others, the more your own problems fade! God can use your trials to help others who are going through something similar or facing even worse things than you!




God gives us a lot of hope - He is always ahead of us and so we can be assured that He will be with us from day to day. May He be praised!

From,


No comments:

Post a Comment