Thursday, 20 June 2013

Blog Series: Sunshine behind the Storm!



Hello everyone! :D

I am really excited to announce that I will be starting a blog series on this blog! It is called Sunshine Behind the Storm and is aimed at helping encourage Christians who encounter trials in their lives. Over the next wee while I will be asking a lot of Christians I know personally to share what has helped them overcome the trials in their lives, such as particular Bible verses and so on. I will also be asking some fellow bloggers to share as well - and I invite you, dear reader, to be a part of this too! If you have something like a verse that really encouraged you during a difficult time that you feel would help others who are suffering, please write a comment and I can post it as a blog post. I am happy to publish anonymous comments too if I do feel they will be helpful to others. :)

I really want this series to be a way of us all building each other up in our faith and encouraging those who may be struggling through various trials at the moment. So please do not shy away from contributing.

God bless, and my prayer is that this blog series would really help and encourage you!

Your sister in Christ,


No comments:

Post a Comment