Thursday, 13 June 2013

I Talked to Him Today!

I heard this song today and loved the chorus so much that I couldn't wait to share it with you all! Thanks to Jewels of Jesus for posting it and letting me know about it. :)


Here is the chorus which I really hope will build you up today as it did me:

I talked to Him today, and my cares all fell away
He made me feel like life had just begun.
He said all of my trials can be turned into triumph
Through the victory that He's already won.
And I talked to Him today, and the comfort that He gave
Filled me with desire to tell the world,
That on Calvary He died
But right now He is alive,
I know because I talked to Him today.

It's so true that our trials can be turned into triumph and that we don't need to fear because Jesus has already accomplished our salvation through the Cross and is alive! So if you are a believer going through a tough time, be strengthened by the hope and reassurance that gives, and talk to Him!

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment