Wednesday, 26 June 2013

Some Encouragements! :)

I have amazing friends! :D I just wanted to share with you all briefly some encouragements that some of them gave me a while back in the hope that it will cheer your heart as much as it did mine!


My friends gave me this lovely little verse which stands on my desk now as a daily reminder. It has helped me so much already to be reminded that whatever happens throughout the day, I can rest in the knowledge that I "can do all things through Him who strengthens me" and that as He is completely in control, I can wait for Him to work and trust that He is doing just that. A very special little gift - thank you so much my friends!


I love this and it's so true! Whenever you are tempted to feel down, it is good to "count your blessings" - especially thanking the Lord for all the wonderful people and friends He has placed in your life. Love the little illustration too! :) 


A lovely card from a friend who also reminded me of this verse. What an amazing verse and one I must always have in my mind as I need to remember to go to the Lord first and foremost when times are difficult.

Aren't they all so sweet? :D Oh, and I promise to start the blog series as soon as those who I've asked to do a guest post have got back to me, and once I've finished asking others if they can do a post.

Thank you my friends! I consider myself so blessed by the Lord to have you as my friends!




2 comments:

  1. Here is a song which is quite cool :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOygWyWUpHs
    When you said 'Count your Blessings' it reminded me of this song.
    Hope you like it!
    In Christ
    ~Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is a lovely song!!! :D And such a good reminder too - it is so easy for us to forget to look around us and see all that the Lord has blessed us with!
    God bless you too Laura!
    Your sister in Christ,
    Violet

    ReplyDelete